Skip to content
T’s & C’sadmin2019-08-16T16:31:54+00:00
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that all services from Made Of Muscle LTD management operate on a pre-pay basis and all sessions must be paid in advance. Bookings will not be confirmed until payment is received.
- I understand that I must contact my trainer directly to cancel or change booked sessions. I understand that if I need to cancel or re-schedule my session I will need to contact my trainer within 24hrs of our session. Cancellations made with less than 24hrs notice will incur full charge.
- I understand all sessions will last one hour unless otherwise stated and will start and finish on time. I also understand that my trainer may not be able to provide a full hour if I am late to a session. However, if my trainer is late for a session I will still receive the full session or have the outstanding time added to another session. I understand the results of any training programme cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my efforts and cooperation in and outside of the sessions. In particular I acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by the trainer.
- I understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise if I sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in the fitness programme I acknowledge that the company is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by gross negligence or intentional act of my trainer.
- I certify that my answers to the questions outlined on the pre-activity questionnaire form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform my trainer of any conditions or changes in my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- I understand that in the unlikely event of my trainer being unable to continue my training I can have a full refund from my trainer for any unfulfilled sessions.